Friday, May 16, 2008

Treadmill for Sale!

Dennis is going to kill me for doing this. But really. I know I have only had it for a few short months. But, its not what I thought it would be. I have no where to put it where I can get any privacy. When I was on it regularly, Dennis would sit there behind me on the computer. I would ask him to leave the room and leave me alone, and he couldnt understand why. Ugh, this thing is causing me visual stress. I hate clutter!!! I hate having to tip toe and scoot around an obstacle just to get to my side of the bed. I would like my bedroom to be more of a comfortable domain. I dont want it anymore. I just need accept that, put it up for sale, hope that someone buys it, and move on!!! Maybe someday when I live in a place with more room, I will get another one.

No comments: