Friday, May 2, 2008

Lets talk about NSD......

no its not some horrible sexually transmitted disease.....

What it does mean, is National Scrapbook Day.
Its a very special day, that only comes around once a year.
A day for cropping, laughing, hangin with my BFF's, and eating way too much junk food.
Tomorrow, we crop! I am so ready to get creative, and I know, I always say that. Then when the times comes to actually do it, I cant. Lately its been so hard to even get one tiny creative thought to enter my brain, and then stay in my brain long enough for my brain to tell my body to execute it. So sad.

So anyway, tomorrow is about my girls and spending some good time with them in a new crop space. I am so exited for Sonic Lime-ade!!!!

2 comments:

Carrie K said...

wow! i LOVE your opening line, my BFF!!

cannot WAIT to see you...im way to excited to sleep...maybe its the cupcake fumes...lol

thiggins1978 said...

Sounds like it's going to be fun! Have a good time!