Friday, May 9, 2008

My weekend project

Well here is my little ugly hodge podgey dining room. LOL! And this is after I cleaned it and made more space in it last weekend. Believe me, the way it looks now in these pics is a drastic improvement from what it looked like before. But I am ready to change it even more. So here I go!!!

This is the before pic, and I have a small "project" I am starting on tonight.
I am hoping that it will look a lot better. Minus the fact that I will still have the same ugly carpet and dining room chairs. Just ignore those, k? Especially when I am done.

 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

well, i think it looks cute already but i can't wait to see what you do with the space! dennis is so lucky to have you and your creative touch- tell him i said that, k? :)

miss ya...when are we going to get together?

Carrie K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.