Friday, May 30, 2008

How do they do that???

My wonderful georgous friend Carina is always a wealth of information about anything and everything. Especially if it comes to healthy eating and living, or skin care. So the other night we were chatting about different foods, and veggie burgers came up. We both agree that Morningstar Farms makes the best veggies burgers!! But what I didnt know, is that they have more awesome products other than veggie burgers. They make veggie corndogs. She told me they were good. My Wal-Mart has a new section in the freezer aisle that is ALL Morningstar Farms products. Low and behold, I spotted the corndogs and me being very curious, decides to buy them. The recommended cooking method is the oven for 20 minutes. I just ate the corndog. Inhaled would actually be a better word. It was delicious. And I am not kidding when I say that it tasted just like a real meat corndog! How do they do that? I cant wait to try all of their products. I dont have any intention of giving up meat entirely. But I could definitely eat Morningstar Farms pretty regularly.

P.S.
Its Friday!!!!
Its time to do some Wii Fit.
I am getting a lot better at Yoga.
I found out that I cant do push-ups.

3 comments:

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

I have been thinking about trying the morningstar products but have been a little scared not knowing what they would taste like.

Carrie K said...

I think this is one bandwagon i will not be jumping on.

i tried the trader joes veggie corndogs and they were a no!

sorry

Anonymous said...

You guys have no idea how good the Morningstar ANYTHING is!!! I used to LOVE corn dogs but the after effects were less than pleasant so when i discovered the morningstar ones i was SOOO Happy! Taste the same and they're so much healthier for you!!
I Heart morningstar!!!!
C*star