Sunday, January 11, 2009

weekend review

This is my new tea pot:
 


It's supposed to whistle, but it doesnt. I dont know if that is just because I don't let it cook long enough or what. But honestly, the instructions say to not put the burner higher than medium. But it takes about 20 minutes for it to get hot. Then the steam starts coming out of the whistle hole. But it doesnt make a sound. :(
Oh well, its made some good tea in the past 24 hours.

 


Went to the tea shop yesterday, thanks to Carrie for showing me the ropes. I picked up 6 new teas. So far, I have had the Blueberry Bang Rooibis, the Tropical Papaya, and A Night On Glacier Bay. The tropical papapya was the bomb!! What you see in my cup above is A Night On Glacier Bay. This one was disappointing, suprisingly because it was the one I was most excited about. It smelled heavenly in the little tester thingy at the shop. But then when I got it home, it kinda smelled like cough medicine. It has a wierd taste when brewed too.

Well I would love to write more but Dennis is driving me nuts, laundry needs switched over, gotta take a bath, and watch Rock of Love Bus at 9:00.

Night, folks!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vicki Z said...

I love your cup and new teapot. It is funny that the teapot matches the "cupcake" paper on the tablecloth under your cup. The tea flavors sound good. Enjoy your tea!