Monday, January 12, 2009

It Whistles!!!

Tonight's Tea: Organic Lavender Chamomile

OMG! It works! It whistles. I wasnt letting it go long enough. I started a pot of water tonight, and ironically...... I forgot about it!!! A while later I was into watching tonight's episode of "the City" when I heard a strange noise. My first thought was what in the world is Bubba doing? Then it hit me! I looked at Dennis. "BABE! Do you hear that? Its my teapot! It's whistling!!!"

LOL!

Ah, the little things that amuse me.....

p.s.
The tea lady was right, you really have to love lavender to appreciate this stuff. Oy!

3 comments:

Carrie K said...

haaahaaaahaaaa...YAH!!

ive wanted to go get that red one EVERY DAY this week...maybe i will give in...

oy on the lavendar...hope it mellows out some...lol

Lisa said...

whoo hoo!!!!

lavender tea? yuck. soap, maybe. tea, well, let's just say that it's not MY cup of tea :)))

Anonymous said...

I love Lavendar.

Cindy