Thursday, January 1, 2009

fo shizzle my nizzle

Happy New Year to all my ho-cakes and bro-cakes!

I am so excited for 2009!

Now that the crazy holidays are over, my mind is consumed with fixing stuff. Its racing with all the house-y things that need improved. I only had a few projects this last year. Re-arranging some rooms, and painting the dining room. I really want to get a lot more done this year. I am already thinking about all of the things I want to do, and let me tell you, its refreshing to actually "feel" like doing something.

I am drinking Honey Vanilla Chamomile tea right now, from my Portland Starbucks mug.

Guess what else I need to do? Pick my WORD for 2009. I kinda tossed around the idea of doing this. My last years word was obviously not focused on the way it should have been. I just dont know what to chose. If I want it to be more like a goal, or just an inspiration.
Here are some that I am considering:

*Improve (improve, not only the housey stuff, but things inside me as well) yea, kinda generic and un-original I know

*Execute (some of you may recognize this one as one I was considering last year) this is a big one for me, because I am known for wanting do to and have so many things. Things that I could have if I would just go through with it. Execute! Sounds like something out of a movie.

*Change (so cliche', considering the new president and all) and honestly, this word could work for every single person. I need a word that fits only me.

*Electrolysis (joke)

*Patience (something I really need to find)

*Reduce Reuse Recycle (i'm grasping for straws here..)

*Remember
*Know
*Pills
*Sephora
*Dream
*De-stress

Are you picking a word? What's your word?

2 comments:

Carrie K said...

you FO SHO crack me up little butternut!

i say sephora should be your word cause seriously who couldnt use more SEPHORA in their life!

love ya!!!

Lisa said...

Dude, I totally like 'sparkle' for you...but must admit that pretty much all the words on your list rock :)

My word for 2009? Hmmmm...gonna have to get back to you on that one. I'm thinking maybe 'give'.