Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tea Time

Today's tea: Bigelow's Cozy Chamomile

New year, new blog name. (thanks Lisa)

Tea time, is "me" time. As I have mentioned before, I have been drinking a ton of tea. It's become quite an obsession. I have about 7 boxes of herbal tea now, and I love all of it! It's so relaxing to sit down with a cup of tea and have some me time each night. One thing my physician suggested for me to do was to find a way to relax each day. So, this is one of the steps I am taking.

You don't have to drink tea during tea time. It could be a few minutes that you take out of your day for you. It could be to file your nails, or read out of a book, take a bubble bath, draw or write, nap, or just breathe, you get the picture. Its never too late to start taking care of yourself.

So, my word for the year is going to be "execute" It's such a sharp word to me. I considered this one last year, and it's still speaking to me. So, execute it's going to be. I need to do less day dreaming, brainstorming, wishing, and waiting, and just "do" it. (and get a new pair of nikes?)

3 comments:

Dawna said...

I love your 'Tea Time' concept! Good luck, Good health, and Happy 2009! :-)

Lisa said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOO loving your new blog title...and looking forward to the new 'us' in 2009- definitely more 2GETHER T time :)

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

yep that is always a good idea to take a few moments for you just YOU each day and do something special for yourself.