Saturday, January 3, 2009

first transformation of the year

Okay, so not a complete fix, but a drastic improvement. Poor Harley, her room is so small, and she has so much stuff. At her age, there are so many cool toys and stuff. She also has a really bad purse, and paper obsession, among being just an all around not very clean person. I am pretty picky about the kids rooms, I like them kept clean. We have had a lot of company over the last couple of weeks and all of the kids end up in her room, and things get messy. Then she got a ton of new Christmas presents, and we had no where to put them. So, a few days of thinking about it, and this is what I came up with. Please keep in mind, her room needs a coat of paint badly, so try to over look that. We did what we could with what we had. Oh, and also keep in mind that by the time I thought to start taking "before" pictures, I had already been ripping things up in there for close to an hour. So the room was in way worse condition than it was when I first started.

Before
 


After
 


Before
 


After
 



Before


After

We are happy with it, Harley is happy with it. I like the curtains over the closet. Her old closet doors were pieces of crap! So hopefully this works out.

2 comments:

Carrie K said...

OMG!! please please please come do my house next!!

youre a freakin genius...seriously!

so jealous of harleys SUPER adorable new room :)

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

WOW!! that looks great you did an awsome job Amy!!