Monday, January 5, 2009

Manic Monday

Today's tea: Twinings Herbal Unwind with african honeybush and orange. Yum!

Omg check out starbucks!! Is it a sign???

Dennis's GPS just turned on by itself. I thought I heard someone talking but I thought the TV was on in the bedroom. Then Dennis just walked in there and heard someone tell him to take a right. LOL!! Freaky freaky!

I'm in pain. So much pain. I messed up my neck, or my shoulder. I don't know. I was getting ready for work this morning and something pinched. I think it was when I was putting on my deoderant. See, I usually go in through the collar of my shirt, but this morning I for some reason went up inside my shirt from the bottom. Maybe that kinked my neck. All I know is that it has hurt badly all day, and now the rest of my body is started to hurt from over compensating all day. Tonight when I go to bed, I am going to reward myself with a lovely pill that will make me feel all better. At least for a couple of hours anyway.

How do birds land on cactuses? You know how you see on tv a large cactus like the kind in arizona, there is always a bird sitting on top? How? huh? Ok, so birds and cactuses dont matter.

night night.

2 comments:

Dawna said...

I don't know how birds land on cactuses (cactii??), but while you're looking it up find out if giraffes can swim and, if so, what part of them is above water (just the head, head and neck???). It just seems like something I should know... lol. Hope you're feeling better.

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

Hope your feeling better today! I think it's totaly a sign from Starbucks that you are in the Tea Time Club! heheheh!

Good question about the birds and I have NO clue! when you find out will you please share.