Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm alive....

Sorry for the hiatus (sp?)..... I didnt realize that it's been so long. But I wanted to check in and recap for you quickly what's been going on. (really its not that interesting)

* Dennis's brother came to visit this weekend, and I ate too much pizza.

* Went to Portland and back in one day to buy a car. I call it my "big car" its a Chevy Tahoe. I'll post pics, someday.

* I still drink tea and clip coupons

* Watched Beverly Hills 90210 (twice if you count tonight), Sober House, The City, Rock of Love Bus, and right now.... the replay of our President being sworn in.

* As of today I have been taking my vitamins religiously for 23 days in a row!!!

* I finished my book! Was hoping to start a new one tonight, but I'm going to take advantage and go to bed early.

* Got a new purse, and 2 new pairs of shoes

* Re-organized some kitchen cabinets, hope to finish the rest this weekend.

Alright, well that about sums it up. I am going to sleep now.

Oh wait! One more thing. I have a car for sale. If you know anybody who would like to buy a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am, send them my way. It's a good car with a lot of miles left, and the inside is CLEAN! I cleaned it myself. It's never been smoked in, and it has gotten us to Portland and back several times. I like the car, but I like my "big car" better, so "ol silver" has got to find a new home.

2 comments:

Vicki Z said...

It sounds like you have been productive lately, even if it is just little things. And I am glad you found out that your kettle will whistle at you if you give it a chance.

Carrie K said...

how much is the car??

is the trunk cleaned out too??

im drinking refresh tea from starbucks...in a tea bag...gasp