Sunday, November 16, 2008

Time for Change

Change is happening all around me right now. Some are exciting changes. Some are scary changes. Change is happening no matter what.

What's not changing?

Me.

I'm still fat. I'm still lazy. I'm still uncreative.

People, I'm not sparkly.....

shit.

I need to change!!!

I need to get a handle on this.

Tomorrow, I am going to start exercising. I just need to move you know. Be active. My treadmill is in a great spot now. I have the Wii Fit. I have outside. I have videos. There is no excuse. I dont give a shit about my stupid dumb sore feet. I need to do something. It might not be running quite yet, but I am going to make an effort.

I'm going to be 30 in 3-1/2 months, and I will be a different person on my birthday.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

amy. i'm so sorry you're feeling this way. i wish you could see yourself the way others do!!! you are one of the most fantastic people i know.

hugs to you.