Monday, November 3, 2008

Lets talk about sex baby......

Ok, I'm not really going to talk about sex, but it's just as good as sex. Maybe even better! It's my savings! I did good at Safeway tonight. And I haven't shared a good haul in a while.

Motts Apple Sauce 6pk
5 boxes fruit snacks (roll ups, gushers, fruit be the foot, etc)
2 boxes of cake mix
1 bottle of maple syrup
1 bag of Cheetos (not for me)
1 bag of Chips Ahoy (not mine either)
2 Healthy Choice soup bowls (mine)
1 tube of cresent rolls
4 containers of Dannon light & fit yogurt
1 pkg hamburger buns
1 box frozen pancakes
2 bottles of coffee mate creamer
2 packages (12 oz) sliced turkey breast lunch meat
1 tube Colgate toothpaste
24 pk of Quilted Northern toilet paper
1 large TIDE detergent

Shelf Price = $97.36
Actual Price Paid = $36.91
Total Savings = $60.45 (62%)

I was telling Dennis in the car on the way home that the Tide and the Quilted Northern at regular price would have been $36.00 all on its own. So I was pretty excited about the savings.

In other news......

-excited about attending another Scentsy party at my dear friend's house this Thursday

-ran into the awesome Dawna at Safeway yesterday, where she caught me without coupons. It was so nice to see her. :)

-tried the Strawberry Soyjoy bar, and I gotta say I won't recommend it unless you enjoy eating something similar to a cross between burnt stale Fig Newtons and 40 yr old fruit cake.

-i ate a lot of Whoppers today (the candy, not the hamburger)

-I have a whole bunch of apples here thanks to Stacy, making a lovely crisp tomorrow.

No comments: