Sunday, November 2, 2008

amy's reviews......

I have tried two new products this week that I wanted to share.

First one is the as seen on TV Anti Static Dryer Balls
I have been wanting to try them for some time now. I hate finding dryer sheets all over my house. Plus they are filled with chemicals and aren't biodegradable at all. So I finally got them and tried them. Love them! They really do work. No static. The clothes are softer. They actually smell cleaner! So worth the $12.99, they should last for about a year or so. The box says you can buy more and use 4 or 6 at a time for better results. But I am happy with the 2 for now.

Second one is Chloraseptic Allergen Block Gel. So basically, its a gel that you apply around your nostrils and it keeps you from having allergy attacks. A lot of people know that I am severely allergic to cats (except for my late cat Puddy that I had for 15 years and became immune). So anyway, I have a hard time when going over to a few friends' houses because their kitties, while very sweet, cause my airways to close up and send me in to a sneezing frenzy. So, I picked some up at the store, because I had a 3.00 off coupon, and thought it was at least worth a shot. I used it today because I knew I was going to be at my friend Teri's for most of the day. So, I took an Alavert before I left the house, and I applied the cream. It worked! I didnt have any problems breathing at all. After about 3 hours of being at her house, my nose started to run and I sneezed once. I went in the bathroom and blew my nose and put on some more. It still worked. I only sneezed that one time. I am sold. Normally when I am at Teri's house I can hardly talk because I am trying so hard to breath, and the sneezing is just awful. But not this time. Can't wait to try it at Cindy's house next time.

Sometime in the next few days I will review Soyjoy bars. I got 10 of them for free tonight, but I havent tried them yet. I love the adorable little commericial where the lady with the ridiculously long legs that bend the wrong way walks up to some kids jump roping and the dog and cat form a jump rope with their tails and the lady jumps in and does a few hops. Have no idea what that has to do with Soyjoy, but it is a cute commercial.

No comments: