Monday, January 28, 2008

Whats up dogs?

I am coming at you first of all from HOME!!! YAY!!!
And second of all from my almost new, but VERY improved computer. I got my new monitor, keyboard, and speakers hooked up tonight.
I have been doing a lot of cleaning up and taking off several un-needed programs and files. And I need to back up all my pics on to DVD to free up some more space.

In other news, I dont have a Weight Watchers report because our meeting was cancelled tonight. BOO!!

We are all still trying to get back to normal life around here. The house is a disaster, the washer and dryer are working overtime, and the kids are bouncing off the walls because of the snow and the whole school closure thing!

Just wanted to do a quick check in and let you all know that we did make it home this morning.

1 comment:

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

So glad to know you made it home safe and sound.