Friday, January 25, 2008

The city she loves me....

I love this city.
It is absolutely freaking gorgeous.

It was a beautiful day. We did hit Niketown but was unsuccesful in finding a pair of shoes for me. I found one pair that I loved and they didnt have my size it was so disappointing. Niketown isnt as cool as it used to be, so we made our way up to 23rd street and treated ourselves to a piece of the best chocolate in the world.


I found the coolest little shopping spot up on 23rd. There is a whole section up there that is kinda hidden and I cannot wait to go back with the girls and explore.

We saw this on the way out of Portland. I am still looking for someone brave enough to ride it with me.
Photobucket

It was just an awesome day. I love the city, I love the art, I could walk around all day long and be completely happy. Tomorrow we head to Salem to my mom's house for dinner. Stopping at the outlets on the way to continue the shoe quest.

UGH I dont know why the pics dont show up right, I had a bunch of pics in here but Blogger is cutting about 1/2 of them off so you cant even see the main subject of the picture. But I was able to get one of them on here.

No comments: