Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hey everyone!

I am here at Dennis's moms house, finally got done with training today.
The training was 10 hours long so it made for a really long day. I did win a 25.00 safeway card so that was fun. The drive up here last night was long, got a little lost on the way to the motel but finally got in before 9pm and up to my room. I got to watch that new show "the moment of truth." Did anyone else watch this? I can't believe that people would subject themselves to that kind of embarrassment. One guy had to answer the question if he had ever peeked at his teammates privates in the shower while on the college football team. OMG! And he actually admitted to doing that. Their poor wives having to hear the brutal truths about them acting innaproriatly toward female co-workers, and their honest opinions about marriage, and children, etc. So sad, yet so funny at the same time.

Tomorrow will be a fun day, hanging out with my sweetie in downtown PDX.

No comments: