Thursday, January 31, 2008

Down 3.2

Yup, weight watchers tonight, weighed in and lost another 3.2 pounds. I was so excited because I didnt really think I had lost any. So anyway, after the meeting we all went out to dinner. Bubba got to choose because of his good report card, and he chose Chinese. I get there and ate way too much, the food tasted like doo-doo, then I got my fortune cookie and this is what it said:

"Use your abilities at this time to stay focused on your goal. You will succeed."

You can imagine, I felt like a complete ass sitting there stuffing my face with crappy food. So anyway, no more crappy Chinese. If I eat Chinese, its going to be somewhere nice like P.F. Changs.

Word.

2 comments:

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

I am so proud of you!! Keep up the good work.

Carrie K said...

blech..i am sooooo over chinese...at least if it was good you could have enjoyed the food that was bad for you (like i enjoyed my beef stroganoff tonight)

New rule: if we are going to cheat we have to make really really sure that its worth it...like roses cake...mmmmmm