Monday, January 21, 2008

Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays

But its not me! Today was actually a pretty decent day.
I had my WW weigh in tonight and I am 4.8 lbs down from last week so thats a very good thing.
I bought a food guide book so I can keep track of what I am eating and make sure that its a CORE food. After looking through the guide I have discovered that some of the foods I had been eating are infact NOT a CORE food. Damnit! Take for example the pudding, you can either buy fat free, OR sugar free, but not both. Neither of them are CORE, but if it was both fat free and sugar free it would be. GAY! I can buy the pudding mix and make it at home myself, but really, does that ever taste good?

In other news, Boots has made almost a complete recovery since her surgery last Thursday. Its healing up really nicely and she is back to her sweet sweet self. I am so glad that we decided to go through with the surgery and have her fixed.

3 comments:

Carrie K said...

who knew that picking a pudding would be such an event! im so so proud of you for going core though...

and HOLY TOLEDO 4.8 is SMOKIN...youre a rock star!!

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

I am so proud of you!! Way to go Girl.

So glad to know that Boots is doing good.

Anonymous said...

That dog sweet???? It's the devil dog.
Cindy