Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Leaving tomorrow

Tomorrow I work part day and then I have to head out to Beaverton for a training class on Thursday.

I did the treadmill tonight for 30 minutes, I was hauling ass. I almost didnt do it. Like, I came very close to saying screw it. But I was sitting down in this exact spot getting ready to blog and I told myself NO, I need to get on the mill, and after I do it, then I can sit down and blog. I knew I really needed to get on there. I knew it tonight when I was at Safeway buying stamps, I was in the line and looking at the rack full of candy bars. They were buy 3 get one free. So I grabbed a York patty for myself, a milky way for Den, and a Twix for each of the kids. Then I thought "what am I doing? I cant eat this!! Ok so its the most low fat thing in this rack, but still, its not worth it!" So I calmly, but sadly, and proudly put them all back, bought my stamps and high tailed it out of there. I am going to Portland this weekend so I really need to save my WPA's, its going to be hard to stay totally CORE at Den's moms house. I am going to take my oatmeal, and she always has tons of fruit so that is good. I might have to hit the store for a few things.
I am also going to go to one of my favorite stores Trader Joes. That have a ton of quirky health food stuff. I will most likely get a bunch of my favorites and hit the FLEX program next week.

Also on the itinerary for this weekend, going to hit Niketown downtown Portland to look for some new shoes. Havent been there in years and I looooooooove downtown Portland so any excuse to go there and I am down!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

have fun! Way to go on resisting the candy bars!

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

glad you put the candy bars back, way to go not giving into old habits.

Hope you have a blast this weekend in Portland can't wait to see your new shoes on Monday night.

Carrie K said...

omg...you rock at resisting...so proud of you!

have fun in portland and bring me some trader joes :) or at least a BAG from trader joes...lol

Anonymous said...

I miss you already, come home soon. Cindy