Thursday, September 4, 2008

More protein, Less sugar

That is my mantra for the next little while. I need to lay off the sugar for real. I have been having these horrible ups and downs with my energy level. I eat a bunch of sugar and I feel fine one minute, and I am completely out of it the next. I mean out of it, too weak to even make myself a sandwich. Happens when I eat all fruit too, and yea I know, fruit has a lot of sugar in it. I am trying to find some different ways to get more protein in my diet because I havent been too much into the whole eating meat thing lately. And I am getting tired of cottage cheese. The sugar thing though, for real, its outta control. I love me some milk duds and whoppers.

I have been going for walks at night, because the weather is awesome! And I love walking through the neighborhoods around here. Everyone has the most perfect green yards. And everyone is mowing and it smells so fresh, it's just so peaceful. Tonight I ate 1/2 a watermelon and I was vegging on the couch when I made myself get up and go. So the pooch on her leash, and we were off. I did a new route, which I later drove and found out that it is 1.6 miles. I could have gone longer but I havent worn my tennis shoes in a long time and I am re-breaking them in. So I have a nice ugly blister now on the back of my heel. Grrr. The Wii-Fit has been calling my name, but I really want to take advantage of this weather while its here. Bob comes to my side of the bed at night and pokes at me. I think he puts spiders in my bed too. He is so mean!!!

I am so tired of being a fat slob. Oh and by the way, anyone who was on here the other night a the right time to see my F/U FAT post, my apologies to you. I needed to vent, but later realized it was completely innapropriate so I took it off. I know some people saw it, so oh well. Yea I hate my fat. I told it to go to hell, but not that politely, lol.

So, today marks 6 months until my 30th b-day. Pretty scary. I am not going to look like this when I turn 30, I just cant. I dont want to look older than 30 before I am actually 30. The frump has got to go!!!

2 comments:

Dawna said...

Your friends (me included) love you no matter what you weigh!!! As for protein, I have a killer recipe for a meatless mexican lasagna w/ kidney beans and black beans if that would help.

thiggins1978 said...

I've noticed cutting down on sugary drinks has made a big difference. I've limited how much sugary drinks I have and drink a lot of lemon water (because water is just too plain!) and that has helped.

BTW You are beautiful no matter what though!