Tuesday, September 23, 2008

dolla dolla bill ya'll.......

Another successful trip to the grocery store, and I just had to share this one. Saving enough money this time to even suprise the cashier! YAY!

Check out my haul!



6 boxes of cereal
4 boxes of pasta roni
2 bowls of easy mac
2 boxes of pop tarts
2 6 packs(24oz ea) of Pepsi (NOT for me!!!)
5 tubes of Crest toothpaste

Shelf Price: $55.90
Out of Pocket: $20.07
Total Savings: $35.83 or 64%

I got all this for $$20.00!!!!!! I am so proud of myself.

I know you all are dying to hear about my girls camping getaway weekend. I am going to do a post about it, I am just waiting for some of the girls to send my some pictures. I took some, but I want to see what they have too.

BH 90210 is coming on. Bye.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

holy smokes! way to go girl!!!

Dawna said...

Nice shopping, Chick! Call me when you have a moment (we're in the book). I have coupons galore for you to dig through.

cassandra said...

Thanks for the inspiration!!!
I started tonight with the grocery game! Saved 44% at Rite Aid and then headed over to Safeway. Saved $106 total on my bill for a 37% savings. Can't wait to start saving more!!! Thanks again for sharing!