Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another IKEA post

I <3 them.
And I am going to try a compile this while watching the premeire of 90210, so it might take me all night.

But anywho.... I go to IKEA's website, I would say, everyday. We are going there next month, so I am trying to compile a list of all of the things that I am going to buy. BUT, IKEA, as awesome as it is, doesnt have a very user friendly website. I would say 90% of the items for sale on their website, arent for sale online. So therefore, you cant add them to your shopping cart. Not that I intend to buy anything online, but I would like to be able to stash things in my cart so I can keep track of what I want.

omg, I already like the show. Whoa they even used the same theme song! LOVE IT!

Ok, here are some of the items that I KNOW I want:

this - I would put them in my bedroom.
this - It speaks to me for some reason. I dont know if it could replace my current full length mirror, but its possible.
But oh my G, look at this one. Did you see what it said about using the little flowers as hooks???
If I had enough money, this would live in my house somewhere. Probably the dining room.

Alright, I have suddenly become very tired. And I am in to this show. Drama drama drama.
Do you guys even "like" looking at my IKEA stuff? Maybe I should keep it to myself?

2 comments:

Dawna said...

IKEA is fun and cool, just like you my friend!

Carrie K said...

dude...i love your ikea posts

i wish i could go too!! next year...when im debt free :)

ok...the curtains LOVE...but what are you going to get to go with them??

love the first mirror

i like the flower hook idea but im not that crazy about that mirror

that rug! wow...it ROCKS...but mucho expensive...i say save it up for the "new house"