Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Part 3: Tea Time

A few weeks ago, Harley and I attended a mother daughter tea party. It was a fundraiser for one of our favorite events. Relay for Life!!

We picked up Mandie and Grace along the way. Spent the afternoon at the tea party, and it was FABULOUS!!!

They had a TON of food, omg you should have seen the spread. They had a little "photo booth" of sorts, door prizes and raffles, and tea of course. Mandie's mom and neice also met us down there. I ate too much, and the girls had a blast!

Here are a few pictures.

Grace and Harley on the way to the party.
 


Making tea! Harley had apple spice.
 


Harley with her winning door prize!
 


Mandie and I both won door prizes as well!
 


I look forward to having more days like this. The Relay team did an excellent job putting this event together. I have always supported the Relay For Life. And now more than ever... given my current situation.

Ah ha! Speaking of that, I guess I better give an update on it as well.

I spoke with my doctor, and a surgeon. There are a lot of facts in my favor, but there is still a low suspicion that my mass could be cancerous. I have chosen to get the biopsy, and not wait the 6 months. Today I confirmed my appointment and its on Tuesday June 29th. I have a positive feeling about this, and I am continuing to pray everyday. Plus I have a lot of stuff to keep my occupied until then.

Thanks for hangin in there with me. =D

No comments: