Monday, June 28, 2010

the dreaded "what ifs"

I cant clear my head lately.

The biopsy is tomorrow.

I have been ignoring it the past few weeks, as if it didnt even exist. But we were so busy, that it wasnt hard to do so.

Now things have slowed down, and it seems to be all I can think about.

Its here.

The biopsy. is. TOMORROW!!!

Biopsy. I never imagined that being a word I would use everyday.

What if it hurts?

What if the valium doesnt work?

What if I start crying?

What if... you know.

What if I havent prayed enough?

2 comments:

Dawna said...

Woke up with you on my mind this morning. You're not the only one praying for a good outcome out of this. You are loved by so many people, Amy, and we're all here for you to celebrate good news or help you through a challenge. I'll be praying for you all day. Please let me know when you have news, when you are home, and/or when you are ready for treats. (A certain someone I bumped into at the hs hinted that Rice Krispy treats might be the way to go...?)

Carrie K said...

babe! im kind of glad i didnt see this yesterday. cause knowing YOU were playing what ifs would have made me fall apart!! what if is a bad place to go...deep breath...now thats it over and everything is happy again...i can say

i love you and i prayed yesterday...before during and after :)