Tuesday, June 8, 2010

the end of a journey (but not really)

Last Friday was my official last day on the Medifast plan. It was bittersweet. I know I am ready to be released out into the world of real food, but its hard to let go of that "fixed" routine.

It's scary actually.

This is what I looked like on Friday June 4th, 2010!
 


Dont get all excited, I was just having a good day. You know... one of those "thin" days. Ironically, that made it a good day to take my end of Medifast pictures.
 


Ok, this is kind of exciting. These were my "goal" jeans. I bought these jeans about 8 years ago the weekend that I moved to Salem. I felt so skinny in these jeans, and have been trying to get back into them ever since. Funny that I fit into my goal jeans, and I am not to my goal yet.
 


And my signature "collage" of start, middle, and end (of Medifast)
 


Stats:
lbs lost since January 11th 2010 = 36.4
total inches lost = 31 inches!!

I love that I lost 31 inches, that is results!

But!!! as I said above, I am not to my goal yet. So I am starting yet another journey... a much cheaper journey. A road that I have been down a few times... and failed. A road called Weight Watchers (Dunn Dunn DUNN!!!)

I am still running 3 times a week, and with that and Weight Watchers, I am hoping I can continue on toward my goal.

4 comments:

Maeg said...

You look GREAT! I have to tell you that your couch to 5k story has inspired me. I am not a runner, never have been and really hate it. I am going to give it a try.

Maeg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawna said...

So proud of you, girl! You look amazing!! (Of course, if you're wondering where your hips disappeared to I think I might have found them.) Can't wait to hear about your continued success. You inspire me. :-)

Carrie K said...

love the side by side!! i wanna see how big those black pants are on you now ;)

you look amazing! really! and you can totally rock weight watchers...no big deal :)