Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Veggie dogs and Wii Fit

Seriously?? Is that ALL I have to talk about???
I mean, I kinda think it is!

Work: nothing to report

Home repair: Nothing to report

Weight loss: talked about that yesterday, and the day before, I am sure you are getting bored with that.

Ok, I just have a little tidbit to throw in about WiiFit, I totally avoided Bob tonight. He doesnt show up in the aerobics, or balance section. So I only did those two sections. I did all of the aerobics stuff: hula hoop, boxing, step, advanced step, super hula hoop. Then I did all of the balance stuff too. I will talk to Bob tomorrow. Oh, I lost .9 pounds from yesterday to today. :-)

I had veggie corn dogs for dinner tonight. I made both kids take a bite and they both agreed that it tastes just like a corn dog, only better. Carrie, if you get this brand, I promise you wont be disappointed. It tastes just like a corn dog.

No comments: