Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Son of a bitch!

Isnt that crude?
Ya it is, but for some reason, its my new phrase of choice.
My computer messes up... my response? "you son of bitch"
I drop something... my response? "son of a bitch!"
I stub my toe... my response? "ouch!" followed by...
well, you get the point.
I need a new phrase, I know this particular one is not very flattering.

So, I just havent felt like blogging lately. Sorry.
I have a time management issue.
I started water aerobics last week, and its really messing with my schedule.
I get home at 5pm, and water aerobics starts at 8pm.
What I do in between??? No idea! I mean, I eat dinner, and then....???
I waste it! I waste it doing nothing. I wait for it to turn 7:30 so I can change into my suit and leave. Then when I get home I am freezing my son of a bitchin ass off that I just change clothes and get right into bed and stay there.
So, I need to work on getting things done during the window between dinner and pool.

Guess what???
Rachel Ray makes dog food now!!! Yea, I saw it at Wal-Mart.
My dog needed food, and I love Rachel Ray, so I got her some.
Its supposedly made with all natural ingredients, and part of the proceeds go to some pet charity. So its a winner in my book. Boots seemed to like it too.
She also got some new Peanut Butter and Molasses dog treats. She loves Molasses treats. And I think I am going to make some molasses cookies for the bake sale at Relay for Life.

So, Dennis and I are on a "no eating out" pact right now. Pact: did I spell that right? hmmm, it looks wierd.
So anyway, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, all from home. I love it!!! Save so much money this way. And feel good about yourself, and feel good physically. We really have the crappiest restaurants here in town, there isnt much to chose from. And I can easily spend $5-10 per meal. That is outrageous. So considering my recent financial debacle, and the fact that Nicole is coming and we have to shell out for her plane ticket, and the fact that we want to be able to do fun things with the kids this summer, this is a good way to save money. We are doing it for a week, but I think we can go a lot longer. Yay us!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark and i only go out to eat on weekends...unless we grill at home. Not eating out has a TON of benefits: 1) you get to pick what you eat (gentle on the figure) 2) how much you eat 3) you get to save that money for something else (clothes, my fav) 4) you don't have to deal with crappy service (which we sometimes get).
Yeah, it takes a bit of effort, but i just found a few cookbooks that i think are FABULOUS and inspire me to cook more healthy and with less ingredients. French Girls don't get fat and French Girls for all seasons have TONS of awesome and simple recipes.
C.P.