Friday, June 13, 2008

Hello from Seaside!!!

Hey everyone.
We are in Seaside now.
I love Seaside, it is just the cutest little town.
We are having a blast with all the hotrods in town for the car show.
We ate dinner at Doogers, and got a window seat facing the main drag and got to watch them all crusising up and down Broadway. Dennis is in heaven, I am so glad that I talked him into coming here this weekend.
I had crab cakes tonight for the first time. They were pretty good. We had some awesome clam chowder too.
I love the candy shops, they are my fav. We have to go into every single one. I bought a few pounds of taffy. haha.
Omg, I have to add, for all of you that watch Little People Big World. You know Matt's invention? The "short stature accessibility kit"? Its like a step stool with a big knob on it? If you have seen the show then you know what I am talking about. Anyway, our motel offers those for their guests, so they brought one in for Dennis. Its so great, usually we are having to push one of the chairs into the bathroom. Our motel is pretty nice, but the room is very small. I think we are going to head down to the lounge in a few.
We have spent a lot of time at the arcade, we love playing this game called Fascination. You roll a rubber ball onto a little grid, and try to make a line, kinda like bingo. Then you get a ticket if you are the first one. So far, we have spent $30 on that game. ooops. But we have like 28 tickets. The Juno DVD is 60 tickets, and I want that. LOL. Too bad the Magic Bullet is 105 tickets, that is what Dennis wants. Anyway, its just a quarter a game, and its super fun, $30 goes a long way.
Well that I really all I have to report right now, we are having a great time.
Dennis has been taking lots of pictures, thank goodness, since I am lazy and havent even gotten my own camera out yet. There is always tomorrow. Hopefully I can find a cute sweatshirt or something.

3 comments:

Carrie K said...

i am so so happy that you are having an excellent vacation! cant wait to hear ALL about it!!

love ya!

Vicki Z said...

I am glad you are having a great time. Like Carrie, I can't wait to see pictures. Have a safe trip home!

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

glad to hear that you had a great time out at the beach.