Saturday, February 2, 2008

When the day goes by too damn fast....

What do you do?

I havent gotten enough accomplished today and now its already 6pm!!! I am freaking out now, what did I do??? We got up and got ready and since my 11:00 Starbucks date cancelled on me, Dennis said he would be my date to Starbucks. So him, Harley and I went down there for a while and sipped on good drink and had some coffee cake. Then we ran to the store, well 2 stores, Harley to brownies, picked her up, goodwill drop off, folded 3 baskets off laundry, unpacked the box from storage, washed all the new silverware.....and now here I am. Sitting here with my favorite (and only) Starbucks mug, with my new Celestial Seasonings chocolate raspberry bliss tea, and getting ready to go to a pampered chef party tonight.

Still need to go back to the store for the forgotten garbage bags, so I can sweep and clean out the cat box.

Tomorrow Dennis's dad is coming over for the super bowl and I am going to make homemade hamburgers (turkey for me) and oven baked potato wedges.

3 comments:

thiggins1978 said...

Sounds like it turned into a productive day. How was the Chocolate Raspberry tea? that sounds good...so does the homemade burgers :0)

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

Hope you have a fun Super Bowl, it's a great day to stay inside.

Carrie K said...

for not accomplishing anything you certainly accomplished alot!

lol