Monday, February 4, 2008

ill.....

So yesterday I started coming down with a bad cold. I am pretty sure its leading to a sinus and ear infection. I had to work today because my only counter person was out of town for training. We'll see how tomorrow goes. I just really feel like crap. On top of that Harley woke up with the pukes this morning. Seems like she is snapping out of it though, and keeping toast and crackers down. Good.

Weighed in again tonight. Down another .8 pounds. My goal is to get to 10 pounds by next Monday's weigh in. I think I can lose 1.2 lbs this week. I have our meals planned out, and I have to be careful on the weekend, but I think I can do it. Especially if I can work EXTRA hard on my water intake.

I am SO looking forward to some girly time this weekend. Seems like forever since we have all hung out, and I miss them all so much. Should be a lot of fun, and I know I will be talking about it more and more as it gets closer.

That bed is calling my name!

Peace.

1 comment:

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

So looking forward to Saturday as well, can't wait to see what's on the meneu!! :)