Monday, February 11, 2008

Stars for Amy!!!

About the weigh in. I was totally sure I had either lost .1, or gained. But I was wrong, I actually lost 1.4, which was enough to put me over the 10 pound mark and get me another 5 lb star. My little booklet is looking pretty sparkly with them 2 stars. Hey, 2 stars in 4 weeks is good in my opinion.

About my weekend. Gee, wish I had some pics to share, but hey I'm a big loser who doesnt take pictures. But anyway, omg it was so much fun. I laughed SO hard. We all talked like sailors, and ate like pigs. LOL. The chocolate, and the crockpot chicken was the bomb. I cant wait to do something like that again.

About CKC. Can you say excited? I have been busy online researching the area and looking for a cool restaurant for us to have a good dinner while we are there. I am finding a lot of cool stuff that I want to check out, and I think we would all enjoy. There should be plenty of photo ops that weekend, so I have NO excuses. Girls, please FORCE me to use my camera everywhere we go. I even have an ugly camera strap now so I can wear it around my neck. See, no excuses. NONE.

I wonder how much I can lose by March 1st......

1 comment:

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

Don't worry we will make you take photo's of us. I am so looking forward to hang out in Portland.