Friday, February 8, 2008

Twas the night before cropping....

and all through the house...

HAHA!!! Well all is good here. Had an awesome friday, as good as it could have gone I suppose. I am getting excited for breakfast tomorrow and getting some scrapbooking done. I think I am really ready to just....... make something...... with pictures. Seriously, I havent made an actual layout in months. Ugh, that thought is just so hard to grasp right now.

I have been struggling a bit this week with weight watchers. Its not the food that I am having a problem with, its remembering to actually EAT it! I think I went 3 days of this week without breakfast, and that is just so unlike me. I just get so busy at work that by the time I even realize I am hungry, its already lunch time. I know that I should never skip breakfast. And the water thing, I dont even want to go there. I have never had a problem with water, I love the stuff, but lately I just dont drink it. Tomorrow I am going to drink tons of water. I HAVE to!!! All weekend!

The kids are spending the weekend with their mom. Sort of a trial thingy, we'll see how it goes. They are staying at their aunt and uncles house though, so there is responsible supervision available at all times incase anything shady happens. I am glad for them, they need this time with her, although we already miss them.

Well I still have to cut up the brownies(WW friendly), and the veggies. Then hit the sack.

1 comment:

Carrie K said...

omg...i am so excited to see you i can hardly STAND it!!

its 130 am...should i leave now??