Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend Review

If it wasnt for the horrible headache I am sporting right now, I could say this weekend was pretty close to perfect.

It was just one of those weekends where we didnt have a bunch of plans. No expensive projects, or shopping trips. Not a ton of tedious chores. We just kicked butt! I did all the laundry and cleaning on Saturday.


Dennis washed my car! And oh boy did it need it!!


I organized the kitchen cupboards. Here is the before....


Yes, I am one of those people that need to have the peaches seperated from the beans. Each "food" has it's own "row". I cant help it. And this way I know what exactly what I have in stock too.


It's nearly October and I am still picking these almost daily!


Dennis and Bubba have been working on this model car. Its a replica of Dennis's hotrod. They are doing a pretty good job on it so far.



We scored this entire microscope set at a yard sale for $1!! It came with all kinds of slides to look at.



Oh here is my new couch. Its so big. Its the best couch ever!




Oh, I also went through a box of very old pictures. Can't wait to scrap these!


I hate to see the weekend end, but it was so nice to relax, bbq with friends, take a nap during the Seahawks game, snuggle with my dog, iced lattes with my sweetie, etc etc.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Mitchell said...

You guys have really been kicking some A. Lots of nice upgrades and improvements there. Can't wait to see it all when we come over for UFC!