Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Awesome Autumn

Oh I love this time of year. September through Christmas goes by way too quickly. October is usually when I start to welcome the changing of the seasons. I start wearing hoodies to work, drinking LOTS of hot tea, and get the baking "itch".

Things I am looking forward to this month, October 2009:

*getting out my fall decorations
*carving pumpkins with my family
*Dennis's birthday
*making caramel corn with Harley
*new Scentsy smells
*crock pot meals
*hot oatmeal for breakfast
*getting my first tattoo, oct 22nd. Nervous!
*going to the Harvest Festival at the Country Mercantile in Pasco
*date night with my babe. this weekend!
*making our Halloween costumes
*my new Kitchen-Aid. Due to arrive any day now!
*UFC party with friends
*doing some crafts with the kids
*wearing black nail polish. okay so I do this all the time.

Peace out!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Isn't it such a great time of year?? I will have to check out the Harvest Festival this year~sounds fun!

Tatoo?? Sounds painful but really cool. I hear they are addicting. :)

Happy Fall Amy!