Sunday, September 13, 2009

Give us dirty laundry!

I know you are all excited that I am "blogging" again, but believe me, you will get tired of seeing all these home improvement posts.

So this weekend was the laundry room, and unfortunately I wasnt around to take pics before most of the stuff was emptied out of the room. It really wasnt that bad, just a bunch of clutter that needed organizing.

All the yucky stuff that hides under the washing machine.... (and the holes that Dennis cuts in the wall when he decides he needs to "fix" something) note: he doesnt do that anymore. :)




That's the door that goes out to our back porch. We never use the door, and there used to be a white shelf in front of it with a bunch of crap on it. I really wanted to get rid of it because well if there is ever a fire I would like to be able to get out of that door if we need to. So, that will stay unobstructed from now on!





What a difference new linoleum can make!


And a fresh coat of paint!



No more holes!


before touch ups...


The painting has been all touched up! Just have to paint and hang the cabinet doors, and move in the washer and dryer.

Moved the big storage shelf back in tonight!



Oh! And this here is my "liberal propaganda station!" (Carrie, omg HAHA!)


Will post more pics when I get it all back together, it wont be this empty for long, we have a lot of stuff that needs "stored". For now I am off to take care of my coupons, and a fruit fly situation.

3 comments:

Carrie K said...

youre such a smart aleck! and i love your station...i need to roll mine up like that cause i have WAY more than you...and i dont even BELIEVE the propaganda!

the room looks fantastic and the wall cutting made me lol!

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

You are making that place look so Homie and inviting!! Looks great Amy!!

Lisa said...

LOVE...and the liberals station- too funny!

fyi- put apple cider vinegar and a drop of dishsoap in a little dish in your kitchen....it'll grab up all your fruit flies!