Sunday, August 24, 2008

So, I was embarrassed...

What happened to me last night:

Text message convo between Stacy and I (at around 10pm) while I was in town with Dennis......

Me: Hello!
Stacy: Hello, what is up? Are you having a good day?
Me: Yea, but I am kinda bored.
Stacy: Well you can come over here and visit.
Me: Really? Do you have snacks?
Stacy: Yes.
Me: Okay I will have Dennis drop me off.

vroom vroom vroom to Stacy's house. Knock Knock Knock. Dogs Bark bark bark bark bark, and bark some more. Dennis drives off. Stacy's husband answers the door. I walk in and sit down. Pet the dogs. Her husband, how are you, so whats up? blah blah blah. No sign of Stacy. So finally I asked "Where is Stacy?" He says "she's not here, she is at Cindy's house." What??? Ummm.....ok. Call Dennis, ummm babe, she isnt here, come back and get me!!!!

Yea, totally forgot that yesterday was scrapbooking day and I couldnt make it but Stacy and Cindy were still planning on it without Carrie and I. When Stacy had asked me to come over, that is what she was talking about.

I felt so dumb. I felt so bad for dropping in on Corey like that. What an air head, and totally embarrassing!!!

1 comment:

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

That was so funny that you thought I was at home did you wounder where my car was and Corey was at home?