Sunday, August 24, 2008

been there, got tagged

I was tagged over at my friend, Lisa's blog, to come up with 6 random things about myself. And since I like her so much, I guess I will play along.



Here are the rules: (some of which I am NOT going to follow)

1) Link to the person who tagged you

2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)

3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)

4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them

5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6) Let the tagger know when your entry or post is up.

So, here are my random facts:

* I hate the way I look, yet everytime I pass a mirror I have to look at myself. Especially at my butt!

* I have this thing about running in to people that I havent seen for a long time. I will completely avoid them for no reason. Even if I never had any problems with them in the past, I just cant bring myself to go up and say hi because I am a big fat chicken.

* I watch the same movies over and over again. I need to do a seperate post about this. I am actually watching one of them right now.

* I chew on straws really bad. I have always had a chewing problem, and it just got 100 times worse when I quit smoking 2-1/2 years ago. And I cant stick anything wooden in my mouth. Including wooden spoons, popsicle sticks, toothpicks, etc. Just freaks me out!!!

* I am addicted to the MTV show, The Hills!!!!

* I have an obsession with cook books. I read them for pleasure. I will buy one, and almost never make anything out of it. I will just read it cover to cover. I love the little cookbooks that are in the checkout stand lines.


Okay, so I am going to tag a few people.... Dawna, Tanya,
Carrie,Stacy

1 comment:

Dawna said...

I'll play, but only if you go to sitsgirlsrecipes.blogspot.com and vote for my mudpie brownies. I need to win that camera as mine is dying. Get your friends to vote too... I'm headed to Seattle a day early (I hate schedule changes) for surgery and don't have time to round up votes. Can you help? Besides, everyone will get an amazing recipe out of the deal! :-)