Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stimulating dinner conversation

I know, I get it. Siblings argue.....

Dad: Harley? What did you do at the library today?
Bubba: Cheated!
Harley: I did my thing, I'll tell you later!
Bubba: I saw you cheating at that game!
Harley: It was I SPY!! I found it, it was a bumble bee!
Bubba: That is not I Spy, I Spy is played way differently.
Harley: They call it I spy and that is what I played Bubba!
Bubba: I spy a dog, I spy a butterfly
Harley: I spy EAT YOUR DINNER!!
Bubba: I spy leave me alone!
Harley: Knock Knock
Bubba: Leave me alone
Harley: Leave me alone who?
Bubba: Use your brain Harley
Harley: You dont even have a brain!

4 comments:

Dawna said...

Sounds familiar! (LOL) At least life isn't dull!

Carrie K said...

haahaahaaa

i love the logic...

Lisa said...

lol- i guess you missed this kind of stuff growing up, huh? lol. cute post, girl! :)

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

don't you just love them!!