Thursday, July 17, 2008

Quick Update

So its been a very long week. No reason in particular, its just dragging to no end. But I do see some light at the end of the tunnel. Tomorrow, my friends, is FRIDAY!!! I hope the day goes fast. Here is what we have in store for the weekend:

Work tomorrow.
Dad is coming to town.
Having a bbq tomorrow night at my grandpa's house.
Heading to Portland Saturday morning.
Neice's 1st birthday party on Saturday afternoon.
Family dinner Saturday night.
Family breakfast Sunday morning.
Drag Races in Woodburn all day Sunday.
Come home Sunday night.
Yay.

So here is a cool thing happening around here.... Nicole has a date tomorrow night!! OMG! I am probably more excited than she is. She is going to the movies with a boy, and another boy and his girlfriend. One problem: she hasnt asked dad yet, and is afraid to. I just hope that he is understanding about it. I mean, she is approaching 17 years old. And going to the movies on a friday night, its no big thing. We cant really ask for a better boy to be asking her out. We know him, we know his parents, he has a job, he has a diploma, and a good personality. So..... hopefully all goes well, and she can have a good time. She has been cooped up in this house all night everynight since she has been here. I feel for her. I wish there was something that I could do, but when I have to be to work every morning, its hard to hang out until midnight everynight. LOL.

2 comments:

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

Dennis has to say YES!!!

Have fun Nicole!

Carrie K said...

how did the date go??