Monday, July 21, 2008

ice cream cake anyone?

I just saw a commercial for DQ ice cream cake and it looked yummmy!!!

So, anyway, no real news to report here. I have had a couple people ask about "the date" and I wanted to give an update....

First of all there was no date. It didnt happen. The boy texted her and told her that "some stuff came up that he had to take care of." So what 18 yr old boy has stuff so completely serious? T think he;s a little shy and got cold feet. Oh well. He got a hold of her later, and asked her to hang out, but she just told him that she would see him at the drags on Sunday. They talked all weekend on myspace, and text messaging. They see each other, on Sunday, at the drags. Freaking kids!! Do you think they used the opportunity to say one word to each other????? NO!!!! He spent the whole time, sitting about 2 rows behind her, and she spent the whole time applying lip gloss and looking at her own reflection in my sunglasses. Ugh, she drove me nuts. LOL!!! So, anyway, the races get over, and we are all on our ways home and they start texting. Ahhh, teen love. He tells her that he was sorry he didnt say anything, he felt "awkward with everyone there." Poor kid, its understandable I guess. The whole thing is cracking me up. I just love being nosey, and Nicole tells me EVERYTHING that they talk about. She is really open about everything, and I really LOVE that about her. I wasnt that way with my parents, or anyone in my family for that matter.

Anyway, Im outta here, I will update more on this soap opera at a later time...

Oooooh, we should think of a name for the soap opera.... How about?

"Hormones of our lives"

LOL

1 comment:

Dawna said...

Teenagers!!! What can you do??? (I'm glad we were never like that!! lol)