Saturday, February 20, 2010

wondering why...

Recently I have been wondering why?......

Why is it, that I cant sit still for one second if my kitchen or living room isnt completely spotless, but my bedroom and bathroom are almost always a complete disaster??

Why is it, that when I diet, I crave Taco Bell, and Big Macs? The two foods I absolutely refuse to eat at all even when I am not dieting.

Why am I afraid that running will give me a heart attack?

And, why cant I find the perfect running shoe?

Why dont I brush my dogs teeth?

Why can't I keep my car clean?

Why do I wear hoodies about 90% of the time?

Why dont I ever take pictures anymore?

And, why am I blogging when I have a million and one things to do?

Why would someone smoke cigarettes?, while constantly complaining about how broke they are?

Why dont unhappy, stressed, and depressed people do something to change?

And why am I hungry, when I just ate 33 minutes ago? ..... maybe I'm just thirsty?

No comments: