Saturday, February 13, 2010

4 weeks, 5 days

Today is 4 weeks and 5 days since I started my diet plan.

I have been living off soy protein shakes, powdered soups, and meal replacement bars.

I havent had one tiny bit of anything that is not allowed on my plan.

I made banana bread, brownies, tacos, and french toast for my family. I didnt even lick my finger.

Valentines dinner is a tradition for Dennis and I.

We. Love. The. Farmers. Kitchen.!!! and we go there every year for Valentines Day.

I told myself when I started the plan that I would not cheat one bit, one bite, or one finger lick..... until Feb 13th.

and I didnt!

And the meal tonight??

AMAZING!

homemade herb foccocia bread with dipping oil
fresh tomato and basil soup
and one of the biggest ribeye steaks I have EVER seen!

I was in meat heaven, then Dennis mentioned dessert.

oh snap.

Creme Brulee..... serioulsy one of my FAVORITE foods ever!

He got the chocolate truffle cake that was shaped like a heart. adorable.

Both desserts were amazing.

and guess what? we brought some home.

I'm so stuffed, so full, my stomach, its distended, lol.

Those boxes are calling my name.

..............................................

I set a goal, a standard... and I stuck to it. Maybe for the first time, ever!

And I will go right back on tomorrow.

My birthday is in 3 weeks. I plan to have something special then, but nothing this elaborate. I have been journaling my triggers, and my cravings. and this is so silly, but as of right now, I plan on having... a chicken pot pie for my birthday.

1 comment:

Mitchell said...

I am so very proud of your commitment to yourself. You rock hardcore.