Tuesday, December 30, 2008

An update....

I'm going to try my best to give a good update. I have tried to sit down and blog so many times lately. I have so much to say, but I draw a complete blank if I try to get it all out on here.

Lets start with my health. Its a sensitive subject for me right now. I recently saw a great doctor that specializes in female issues, like hormones. I thought that there was something wrong with me, and I got a reality check when I found out that all of my problems are stress related. I need to change the way I am living my life, in many ways. I need to take vitamins, stop eating sugars and starches, and find a way to relieve some stress. So, I have had a couple of weeks to process all this and do some research, and get a game plan together. I will keep you updated.

Christmas was good. I only got 1 day off, so it was a little rushed, but it was good. We all got spoiled. Dennis got me a star necklace, and a BOSE docking station for my iPod. We also got Guitar Hero World Tour as a family. All 4 of us can play at the same time. We have all tried all of the instruments, and Dennis assigned us each a position in the band. I'm the singer!!! Can you believe that? I am so totally awful. LOL! We all have fun playing in our family band though.

I am watching The City right now. How cute is it that Whitney and Olivia have the same hair style? I havent decided how I feel about the show yet, it seems a little forced, but I think it will get better.

I am having a family dinner here on Thursday. I tossed around some ideas of what to make and finally settled on just a traditional turkey dinner. Tomorrow night I am going to make the pies (pumpkin and chocolate cream). We arent doing anything crazy for New Years Eve, just having a few friends over to play some games and stuff. I will be really suprised if I make it to midnight.

So get this. I believe that Hermiston has the worst Starbucks in the nation. For real! Everytime I go there it takes 15-20 minutes to get through the drive thru. They are so slow, my coffee is never hot enough. I dont think I have ever had two of the same drinks actually taste the same. Half the time they don't even get it right, I ask for a peppermint white mocha, and either they leave out the peppermint, or give me a regular mocha and not a white one. grrrr! I do have to say that I am excited for the new line of mugs that should be rolling out anyday. Valentines Day mugs!!! I got one last year and its still my very favorite mug. Infact, I am drinking tea from it as I type this.

Ok, well that is about all I have for now. I know there is more. I know it, I just cant remember it right now. See, that is how life has been for me lately. I gotta add that I have been working A LOT of extra hours. One of the people in my branch is having some "life problems" and hasn't shown up to work for almost 2 weeks now. On one hand its been really nice and quiet, and on the other, its annoying to have to be to work at 6:30am every morning, and work until closing at 5pm. When I get home at the end of the day, I am exhausted.

So.... toootles!!!

No comments: