Monday, December 15, 2008

Holiday Spirit

I love this time of year. I love having a tree in my living room, and stokings hung. I love shopping for gifts. I love the smell of Christmas. I love the baking.

Its been snowing, and normally I would be "ugh" about it. But right now, I am loving it! Its so crisp and quiet outside. Its so cold that the snow literally sparkles, like glitter!!!! My poor little pooch, she can barely stand going out to potty. We put on her little sweater when she goes out, but I am sure her tiny feet are just freezing.

I have been enjoying a cup of tea every evening. I looooove tea. I got some new starbucks mugs recently and love using them to have a cup of tea. Its so relaxing. I've been drinking Honey Vanilla Chamomile, but tonight I picked up a box of Honeybush Orange, and its pretty decent. I first tried Honeybush a few weekends ago at TeaZone in downtown Portland, yummmm.

I had a great day with the 3 BFF's on Saturday. We enjoyed shopping and lunch at Nothing But Noodles. We also enxhanged cute little gifts. I received some very awesome and thoughtful gifts. It was a great way to celebrate the season.

I am thankful that all of my shopping is done, with the exception of a few things that I have to pick up here locally. I can't wait for Christmas. It's always such a fun day for our family to hang out, and I am really looking forward to it, and the day off of work. =D

No comments: