Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Whats happening in my head lately....

Earlier I took a bath, and I realized that my brain didnt stop thinking the whole entire time. So many random thoughts in my head right now.

* Dennis's b-day next week. Need to finish shopping and plan a lovely b-day dinner. Oh and cake!

* Need to remember to send in my Rite-Aid rebates.

* How I can't believe this week is flying by so fast, I had to ask Cindy if it was Tuesday or Wed because it seriously doesnt feel like Wed.

* Oh! I thought about recipes! I really need to get a system down for all of these recipes I see in magazines, websites, etc. Something to get them all in one place. Maybe a 3-ring binder. I can typewrite the recipes, add the pic if there is one.

* I have the most precious-ist dog in the whole world. hee hee.

* Gotta get those invites sent out for a friends baby shower next month.

* I want to spend more time on Amazon, Etsy, and maybe Ebay, looking for some awesome Christmas present deals. (already scored a bunch of stuff, 6 or 7 toys and games on Amazon last night, for $36.00!! plan to donate.)

* Shorthanded at work tomorrow, I have to work open to close. hmmm, maybe its a good thing this week is flying by.

* cake sounds good.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

mmmmm...cake.

miss you. where ya been?

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

I still have a few cookies left :)

Carrie K said...

cake...

christmas...etsy...money

miss you and your whirly brain! see you soooooooooon