Thursday, October 30, 2008

thankful today

for.....

* my clean kitchen

* my scentsy wax that is making my house smell scrumptious

* family time tonight carving pumpkins, and the fact that BOTH kids are now able to carve their OWN pumpkins!!!

* my healthy stockpile of cereal, toilet paper, shampoo, hand soap, body wash, tooth paste, tooth brushes, deod, razors, canned corn, pasta, soup, sjdfiu...... you get the point.

* my bonus check from last month (Whoa!!)

* the box of toys, boardgames, and misc items (all brand new) that I have to donate to needy kids this holiday season.

* Harley meeting her AR goal (reading)

* Dennis and I's date day coming up this Saturday (shopping and food.. no kids)


Not so thankful for...... the GIANT zit on my chin. Grrrr.

3 comments:

Dawna said...

Yay for good things in life and being the kind of person who recognizes them. Hope your date is wonderful!! BTW, my mil is getting our fam a Wii for Xmas and I've requested the fitness thingy; you'll have to get me up to speed on it (so I don't have to use the word thingy, if for no other reason). :-)

Trish said...

scentsy are my favorite candle wax to burn! I have the apple spice one going now in my kitchen.

Lisa said...

scentsy, huh? i just got invited to a party. is it that cool? like yummy apple pie candle, cool? wanna go with me? it's at crystal's????

missing you...