Sunday, October 5, 2008

IKEA, my love

Its such an amazing place. I was so numb after leaving there. Sensory overload? maybe. Dennis was tired too. Here was our conversation on the way back to Canby.

After about 15 minutes of silence:

Me: IKEA isn't far away...
Den: yep
Me: IKEA is my favorite store
Den: yep
Me: I'm going back to IKEA
Den: yep
Me: IKEA has a lot of stuff
Den: uh huh
Me: You like IKEA, huh babe
Den: yep


Here is what the store looks like on the outside, about 1/3 of it. The parking lot wasn't full yet.
 


I love the dinnerware deparment!!! How can you NOT?
 


The awesome fabric!!! I tried to touch it all, but other ladies were in my way....
 


I bought this for Carrie for Christmas. tee hee.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vicki Z said...

Glad to see that you survived IKEA. Wish I was there to eat a piece of the swedish almond cake. I love that stuff!

Glad you enjoyed the nice fresh veggies you picked too.

I hope Carrie acts surprised when she gets her Christmas gift.

Dina said...

Did you know that kimberly's husband passed away this week? Just wanted to make sure you knew. Hugs!