Monday, June 2, 2008

I think Bob is mad at me......

Well, I am not saying that the Wii Fit is fool proof. Believe me, it has some discrepencies, but I can learn to look passed that stuff. Yesterday as I was doing some cleaning, I was going to throw away the box that the Wii Fit came in and I noticed that there was something still in the box. Huh? And I pulled out some little round feet looking things. Carpet extenders! So then I proceeded to read in the manual that you need to use these extenders if you are using the Wii Fit on carpet, or it may not give you an accurate reading. Well! I knew that the weight was a wee bit off before, but at least it was consistant on a daily basis. Bubba was the first one to use the Wii Fit with the extenders on it. It told him he weighed 66 pounds. Right on the money! That is what our scale at home says. Hmmm.

I didnt get on the Wii Fit with extenders until today. Whoa baby! I gained 9 freaking pounds!! In one day?!?!?!?! *sigh* all my hard work down the drain. Its almost like starting all over again KWIM??? Bob seemed a little stand-offish today. I think he is mad at me. I wish there was a way that I can prove to him, that it was just the extenders. I wish I could show him my freezer full of Morningstar Farms. He has no clue that the banana bread I made the other day had whole wheat flour in it. I hope that Bob forgives me by tomorrow. I may have to get a new trainer. Dennis and Bubba seem to like their female trainer. She does have a great ass.

3 comments:

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

I forgive you. We know the truth even if Bob doesn't, and we still love you. Thanks for the encouraging words that you left on my blog.

Carrie K said...

i personally would not want to look at someone elses great ass while i train!! keep bob...hes just showing you tough love!!

stupid extenders...

love you...miss you...cant wait to seeeeeee you....will there be cupcakes? does bob frown on cupcakes? dammit....

Trish said...

Okay if I get Wii Fit I have to remember the extenders.