Sunday, June 29, 2008

Got tagged.....

Got tagged to do this awesome (NOT) blog challenge.
And I dont have it within me to just not do it, so here you go.

Self Portrait:
Courtesy of the integrated webcam...


What are your kids doing right now:

Ewww. 13 yr old boys, they are just icky, yes?

And I was just informed that he is watching "The worlds most unique McDonalds'" on the Travel Channel.

Harley enjoying the already 90 degree weather before 10AM!!!!!




Favorite room in the house:

Currently the dining room, because of its fresh coat of paint, and the fact that the a/c vent is under this table, and it keeps me cool while on the computer.


My ghetto laundry room:



My refrigerator:



My kitchen sink:


My favorite pair of shoes:
I love flip flops, and this is my newest pair.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

oooohhh...this looks like fun! will you come over and fix my laundry room????? yours is so much more organized than mine! lol.